7 months ago my wife told me that we needed new furniture in our den and that she would prefer leather over fabric. Up to that point I had never given any type of furniture any thought at all. So I thought we would go look around a few furniture stores in town (Albuquerque, NM) and then pick out a sofa recliner and a couple of recliners. Since we knew nothing about leather furniture we asked questions of the salesmen but the answers we received just didn’t seem right for a variety of reasons. At that point it was time to get online and try to find some info on leather furniture. Very quickly it became clear that “My Furniture Forum” was the place to get a proper education.

I’ll cut to the chase. 7 months ago I didn’t know the name “Hancock and Moore” from “Black and Decker”. In late October we placed an order with Duane at “The Keeping Room”: 1 Austin High Back sofa (8138NB), 2 Austin High Back Tilt Back chairs (2038NB with Q21 cores) and 3 Austin ottomans (8131NB) all in Yardley Tobacco. We received our order just before Christmas and have been ecstatic with the purchase. Our main requirement was comfort. We followed Duane’s advice and hit the jackpot. All of these pieces are the most comfortable chairs we have ever sat in.

Thanks Duane. You are fantastic to work with.