Thread: Excited to test out some H&M pieces in person

habs88 Guest

Default Excited to test out some H&M pieces in person

I have been following this forum for a couple years and finally I am in a position to start purchasing one piece a year and replace the junk i purchased many years ago.

This weekend i am headed to an H&M local dealer to test out comfort. I am not sure what they have on the floor but i will test what they have.

Very excited to see the furniture in person and see if it matches all the great reviews i have read on this forum!

Sarah Guest

Default Re: Excited to test out some H&M pieces in person

I understand your excitement! H&M is a major purchase for our family as well and not something that we take for granted. We currently own one H&M recliner and we are in the process of purchasing an H&M sofa (through Duane) right now.

After owning our H&M recliner for a little over a year, we are still 100% pleased with our purchase and when we visit furniture stores, lower-quality brands look cheap in comparison. Even my husband, who does not "have an eye" for details/quality now notices how much better H&M looks and feels when compared w/ other brands.

Have fun shopping!! :-)