Here's some tips to use when requesting a price quote be it from my store or anyone else for that matter. These speed the process along and realize that while you are asking for just one quote, as a dealer I have twenty a day to do, so helping ME save time will mean I get to your email or PM quicker:

* Use the model number, not the name. All price books are coded to the model number, so when you say 'Can I Get a Price for the Austin Chair in GR2?' Well - there are eleven different ways to make an Austin chair, each with a different price and no dealer can read your mind as to which one you are referring to. However, If you say "Price on a 2038NB in GR2", then I know exactly what you are looking for.

* You can't get a complete quote without shipping/delivery figured in. To do that please supply CITY/STATE/ZIP. Don't just supply a Zip Code, because no dealer has them all memorized and we have to go to the internet to look up the city and state. That takes time.

* What are you buying? Freight/Delivery is based on total weight. For a dealer to quote it, we have to know specifically the models you are interested in. Typically one must get the weights on each unit and compute the entire order so if you want accuracy in the quote then be specific as to which pieces and quantity the order will encompass.

* Be reasonable in your price requests. Most all requests have to be figured up one at a time, and computed on a calculator. To ask for prices on twenty items in five grades of leather means ONE HUNDRED calculations. Even working quickly that's about 20 minutes to do that. Do you really need all those prices?

* Realize that short answers are the norm. There is a very large volume of requests and to be able to respond to all of them in a day requires brevity in the reply.

Thanks!