Thread: Will it Fit?

Threaded View

Default Re: Will it Fit?

Your basement "turn" has no free airspace on either side from what I can see, when there is an open railing area it allows for options to maneuver. When fully boxed in like that, usually drywall damage or upholstery damage occurs in our experience, its very difficult to do a "clean", no-contact delivery. And once anything is marked, the delivery team (store) is expected to pay for any damages and/or replace/refund the upholstery. For that reason, when a customer shows me photos like that, I decline the order because I know we are going to have a difficult time and its just not worth it. Other stores may or may not give it a try.

There is a maker in North Carolina called Simplicity Sofas, they are niche producers and make product exactly for situations like yours. Jeff Frank is the owner and he used to post here on the forum. This is where I would suggest you buy from them as there would be no drama, everything will fit because their products are designed to assemble once in past the tight spaces.

https://www.simplicitysofas.com/
    Last edited by drcollie; 02-21-2023 at 12:44 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.