My parents are looking to replace their 18 year old Slipcovered sofas. They were originally planning to get new slipcovers/ cushions but have now realised the spring system is likely shot, and so new it is.

We are based in Toronto, Ontario and yesterday my mom and I spent the day looking at sofas. We tried Barrymore, De Boer's, Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn. We liked the look of the PB Comfort sofa but not the build quality. We also found a possible sofa at De Boer's, but didn't get any details on it as we couldn't locate a free salesperson (plus now I know much more of what to ask!)

I have also found a Rowe sofa on Craigslist that is a possibility, although my parents want both a 3 seater and a love seat.

This is the sofa we found at De Boer's. It was pretty much exactly what my mom wants (other than the slipcover they had in store) and felt very comfortable. I don't know anything about the build quality, though as De Boer's is where they bought their sofa from 18 years ago, my parents would be open to going back. http://www.deboers.com/products/livi...over-sofa.html

And this is the Craigslist Rowe sofa description:
-Width 90 inches x Depth 37 inches x Height 21 inches
- Eight-way hand-tied springs have been used in this sofa. In the construction of these systems, the craftsman individually ties heavy gauge coils from front to back, side to side and diagonally (eight ways) to provide the highest level of quality, comfort and durability. This process costs more because it is time consuming and can only be done by hand.
- Feather Soft cushions made of down, feather and fibre.
- Cushions with a balanced blend of channel quilted in a down-proof jacket that surrounds a high-density foam
core.
- Grade 1 fabric which is the best available. It will last for very long time and is very easy to clean.
- Hardwood frame.
- Lifetime warranty on frame and springs.
- The sofa is 2 years old and has been cleaned. There are no stains or marks.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rowe Sofa.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	2135

So I just wondered if anyone had any feedback on the sofas we have found so far, or other sofas we should be looking at? Thanks in advance!