I am trying to make a wise decision and I'm going into this knowing very little about furniture. Less than two years ago I bought a reclining sofa and loveseat made by Ashley and the sofa that gets used daily is pretty much junk now. This time around I am being very cautious and want to get something that will last more than 2 years. I am looking to spend less than $3500 and one of my main requirements is either a sofa or sectional with a chaise.

I have gone to many stores and sat in a lot of couches and comfort is a high priority. Today I went to a higher end store that carried brands that I have read very good things about but they just weren't that comfortable. So far, the most comfortable couches have been the cheaper ones.

As of now, I have been debating over a sectional I found at Thomasville that is made by Seven Seas. Reading in this forum I see that Seven Seas is made is China but it is within my target price and I just can't find much more information on their quality. I know that something made in the US will be of higher quality but if I simply don't like sitting on it, is it worth it? Has anyone heard anything else about the Seven Seas furniture to aid in my decision? This is the exact couch I am considering: http://www.sevenseasseating.com/inde.../SS606-LC-089/

I have also had my eye on a private party sale of a floor model Natuzzi leather sectional but I haven't read great things about Natuzzi either and the particular sectional being sold is no longer on the website. Any thoughts on Natuzzi as well? I'm trying to do my research and make a wise decision so any help would be appreciated.