Thread: H&M # 1044 Sadler Recliner in Antelope Harness / A Nail / Walnut Finish

Default H&M # 1044 Sadler Recliner in Antelope Harness / A Nail / Walnut Finish

For my money, the best recliner from any maker. How much do I like the Sadler? I have one at home myself - and I try them all out. Shown in a GR 4 leather.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rec4.jpg 
Views:	2683 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	2241Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rec5.jpg 
Views:	2600 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	2242Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rec2.jpg 
Views:	2793 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	2243Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rec1.jpg 
Views:	2618 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	2240
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

UncleGuy Guest

Default Re: H&M # 1044 Sadler Recliner in Antelope Harness / A Nail / Walnut Finish

Now you have me thinking of this chair. Will your store be open this Saturday? I live in Hyattsville, MD and want to come out there to visit. Can you tell me a price range? Do you have one on the floor? Thanks, Duane! Anybody who boldly states "this is the best recliner I've ever at in" -- that also sells as many high-end models as you do -- carries a lot of influence with me.

Default Re: H&M # 1044 Sadler Recliner in Antelope Harness / A Nail / Walnut Finish

Name:  Sad2.jpg
Views: 2173
Size:  87.7 KB
    Name:  Sad1.jpg
Views: 2253
Size:  116.4 KB

I have one on the floor now that is similar, but in a GR 2 leather, Atticus Chestnut. Here's two photos of it in the store. I sit in them all - every one from every maker. When I take one home for myself you can pretty well bet its the best of the form - at least what I like to sit in! Notice how tall this one is next to the H&M Rugby recliner that's next to it. Yes, my store is open Saturdays 9:30 to 5:30, price range on this chair is $ 2,000 to $ 5,000 depending on the cover. PM me for an exact price on this piece if you like.
    Duane Collie

UncleGuy Guest

This is real pretty, too! I'll take an up-close look at it on Saturday. It may be too large for my Living Room. These small houses are so difficult.

Duane: Just wondering how you would compare the Sadler Recliner with the Austin High Back Tilt Back Chair with ottoman- I've heard it be said that the Austin chair is the most comfortable recliner on the planet. How do their prices compare?

Your tilt back chair / ottoman combo will always be the more costly as you are buying two pieces instead of one (recliner). On average (very average) $ 800 or so more for the combo.
    Duane Collie