We will be moving to a retirement community in 6-12 months and are looking to replace our older furniture. After much research (and lots of help from this forum!), we've settled on Hancock and Moore.

I'm attempting to settle on a sofa for our living room. Here's what I'm looking for in this sofa:
1. Comfort for guests, including older individuals (remember this is a retirement community).
2. Comfort for my husband and me, because this is probably room where we will watch TV. We might be purchasing new chair (maybe recliner?) for my husband, giving me the entire sofa. If that happens, I'd like couch where I could prop up next to armrest (with pillow) and recline to watch TV.
3. Attractive from the back of sofa - this sofa will float in the room, with the back being almost immediately visible as your enter our new home.
4. Upholstery, not leather. We love leather, but have one chair covered in leather and our dining room chairs have leather seats, and I just am feeling like more leather would be a bit too much - especially since we'll be in a smaller living space.

We are leaning toward the following Hancock and Moore styles: Lena, Metro, Restoration, Lennon, Campaign, Jordan, Studio, Dixon.

Does anyone have advice/guidance/suggestions about which Hancock and Moore style might best fit our needs?