Lots of cool new stuff on the Hancock and Moore front. Many of these updates you won't see in the stores until January, but I thought I'd give a heads up on them:

Town and Country Program. Big changes coming in January. Lots more items added, including fabric pieces. Looks like they will almost double the depth of this promotion. I do not have a list of the frames or leathers, only got a quick look at the pre-press pamphlet. Sure to give the competition fits when they see it.

New Leathers: Some very exciting new Class I and Class II leathers. Remarkable colors, great hand. Going to be several weeks until the new swatches are available. H&M is moving away from hides sourced from China, and all the new leathers are from South America, New Zealand, and Italy.

New Items: Boy, did they roll out a lot of new frames this market. Must be close to 75 - 80 brand new items, and 90% of them look great. Photos are shot of them, but they won't be on the web or catalog supplement for at least another 60 days. Nothing too crazy, most are good, solid designs that look very usable, but are still unique.

Pricing: Looks stable, no price increases on the horizon that I can say are going to happen.