Thread: looking for playroom uhpolstered furniture

paulette Guest

Default looking for playroom uhpolstered furniture

I'm still looking for my adult sofas but I can't wait any longer for the kids play area. Even though I'm looking in the $1,000ish range I am seeing differences. Alot of stores here can order anything but have nothing to sit on in the showroom. We have Ashleys(NO)Rooms to go(NO)and a few mom and pops. I heard Broyhill & Bauhaus are decent but I have none to try so any help would be appreciated. Any other brands I should consider?I need it to last around 3 yrs,no leather or pillowbacks.

Default Re: looking for playroom uhpolstered furniture

Paulette,

You may want to take a look at Simplicity Sofas, a manufacturer located in High Point, NC. who sells directly to consumers.

You can find a good selection in your price range -- even though the sofas are all custom manufactured to your specifications and will last for at least 10 years, not 3. There are 150 good quality in-stock fabrics to choose from.

[Duane -- if you feel the rest of this is too much like a sales pitch I will understand if you decide to remove it. I don't often get a chance to communicate with customers looking for $1000 sofas on your blog.]

Because Simplicity Sofas does not sell to retailers and does not have showrooms (other than High Point, NC) most of its customers start off just like you, afraid to buy on-line without being able to see or feel the furniture.

In response Simplicity Sofas offers a warranty unlike any other in the furniture industry.

If you are not happy with our furniture for any reason whatsoeveryou may return it to us for a full refund including shipping charges for a period of one year after purchase.

In addition there is a nationwide network of previous customers who are so in love with our company that they volunteer to show off their Simplicity Sofas furniture in their homes to prospective new customers.

If you want to check our reputation there are dozens of reviews all over the internet. After 3 1/2 years in business and over 2000 customers Simplicity Sofas has never received a negative review.

Jeff Frank, Owner
    Simplicity Sofas

Default Re: looking for playroom uhpolstered furniture

You're good to go, Jeff. Sell Away!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.