Please advise - After researching as best I could we decided to purchase 2 H & M Austin sofas, 8134NB. I sat in one in a store out of town and fell in love with it. Comfort was great! Decided to purchase it from a dealer that was close by in case we had problems. The sofas were delivered Monday. As soon as the truck left I knew something was wrong. I assume the cushions are the standard foam. They seem too high, too stuffed, tilt up on the corners when sitting on them and are just not comfortable! What are our options? It's bad when you have new sofas and don't like them from the get-go! We ordered directly from the owner of the store. Is the ultra-down cushions the answer? Can we return the cushions to the store and have them replaced with the ultra down? What would be the approximate cost? I have an idea the owner will consider this our mistake and our cost. On the receipt she marked "special order - non returnable". All feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!