Require you to make an appointment to see the salesperson whom you met originally, only upon calling them today for an appointment on Saturday when myself and my husband are available (due to being care givers, which she was told this) - only to be told she will not be there - and we should come on Sunday (her day off is Friday). Sunday will not work for us, and during the week they close too early for my husband to get there (5pm), and I specifically told her we would be coming on this Saturday when I went there on Tuesday this week.

Would it be wrong of us to go on Saturday and seek another salesperson? Yes, Duane instead of making that long ride to you, I finally found a high end furniture store that carries H&M furniture not more than an hour away - took some looking - but located it. But was told by appointment only, and to bring a detailed floor plan of our living room with all the furniture already placed there on the floor plan. I'm thinking okay I'm doing the work for you - and you are trying to sell me a sofa that I'm telling you is already too long for my needs; as well as I'm really in the market for a recliner, and may have my Henredon reupholstered - but she seemed to have ignored this factor.

Is it truly this difficult to deal with salespersons with H&M furniture, as I'm flabbergasted to be honest
They also carry Stickley, Kindel, Baker, Pearson, and a range of others as well.

Or do we take down furniture piece name, number, color(s), etc - and call you about the pieces for pricing and have you ship them up here to us, we are in PA. My initial reaction after calling today was disturbing to say the least, when I though hmmmmm, we set this up on Tuesday for Saturday, now you are out of town as my "salesperson", knowing I have limited time available to me.