i have made a decision to use only Sun Delivery Service as a recommended White Glove shipper at this time. They are the most expensive of the three I have been using but like most thimgs in life you generally get what you pay for. The other companies I have uses in the past have focused too much on being a transportation operation and not enough on being customer service operators.

Is it really worth saving $ 100 on your $ 6,000 order when the pieces arrive with light damage or are lost in a warehouse for two weeks or you can't get a call back on your order from the delivery company? I think not.

So I'm going to spend a little more of YOUR money when you order through my store and ship via Sun Delivery as they most closely emulate my own standards of customer sevice. While not perfect, they consistently deliver the best service of all the white glove companies I have tried. You can always specify your own choice of shipper if you would rather use an alternate and if you care to recommend a service then by all means please do.