Thread: Here they are: 2038 Austin/Yardley Tobacco and 1044 Sadler/Portfolio Claret (T&C)

Threaded View

hglaber Guest

Default Here they are: 2038 Austin/Yardley Tobacco and 1044 Sadler/Portfolio Claret (T&C)

Well, they're here and they're great - 2038NB Austin High Back Tilt back in Yardley Cognac, Matching 8131NB Ottoma, and 1044 Sadler in Portfilio Claret (the T&C cover). Delivery was smooth and trouble-free. Sun has discovered the secret to customer service - lots of contact, no surprises. Sorry the pic isn't great - the sun was in the wrong spot for the Austin.

They look great, sit great, weigh a ton, and are BIG (especially the Austin) compared to how they looked in the store, which I always anticipate and yet am always surprised. I'm going to have to be careful about the sofa. So much for the Journey. But, thanks to a new lawn tractor that's a ways off I think (as are a new rung, new end tables, new TV and stand, new bed...). Luckily, if the bed gets too bad, I can probably sleep in the Austin with it tilted all the way back.

In fact, I think I'll test that theory right now. All of todays scheduled chores and projects are hereby postponed until further notice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sadler_Austin.jpg 
Views:	1426 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	2696