I am interested in ideas for maximal seating in my open floor plan family room. We like a more traditional look. You will notice some IKEA pieces as we actually lived in Sweden for 5 years and had to buy furniture there (it's either Ikea or very expensive antique style furniture). We had a limited budget for furnishings while there, however, we were able to bring them back to the U.S.

I have looked at the H&M City Sofa in the Town & Country, but it seems a little plain. The furniture dealers where I live have only a couple of floor samples and I want to sit in the frame to make sure it is comfortable. I just saw the BY 703-95 SHEFFIELD sofa and recliner. I really liked the way both of them sat as well as the look. So my question is will 2 full sofas and a recliner fit in my room as well as maybe a swivel chair (of a fabric upholstery). My family of 5 fight over comfortable seating! My parents just retired and will be visiting more often as well. Additionally, I would like suggestions for end tables etc.

Finally, could you give me your pricing for 2 sofas and the recliner in the leather color pictured on the B&Y website. I believe it was the same one I saw in the store.

Thank you in advance for suggestions and pricing!

Stephanie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic2.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	2797Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic1.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	2798Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic5.jpg 
Views:	447