Thread: H & M cushion and program help needed

CP Thompson Guest

Question H & M cushion and program help needed

Forgive me, I searched and can't find where I read something about having the cushions replaced. I have 2 Ivanhoe chairs and an Ivanhoe couch purchased about 10 to 11 yrs ago with Qualux when I lived in the northeast.

They are extremely comfortable for taller people and get used often. At the same time I purchased 2 Lennon chairs which are like new since the back is so low we all sit in the Ivanhoe pieces.

Did I read that H&M will replace the core of the cushion?

My other query is that I need an executive desk chair and was hoping to get one from the program to save a little money. Should I be leary of certain leathers? How do I find out what pieces are currently in the program? I live in SE Florida and you're lucky to see one piece of H&M in the stores.

Thank you in advance for any guidance you can offer.

Default Re: H & M cushion and program help needed

I missed this post as it was put into the RESOURCES PHOTO section by mistake. I have moved it into the LEATHER category today....

Yes, H&M will supply replacement cushion cores to the original owner of the furniture free of charge. This does not apply to subsequent owners of the furniture or items purchased used off Craigslist, etc. This is why its important to keep your receipt and register your new pieces as soon as you get them. A set of cores are not inexpensive if you have to purchase them!

The Town and Country program has a few office chairs in it, see this section for the "2011 Town and Country" thread for frames and hides. Nothing really to have to avoid as far as specific covers.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

myroomisblue Guest

How does one replace the cushions (either back or seat) when its one continuous cushion and not 2 or three cushions? I've been looking at dixon, carlos and most recently, yosemite.

You don't! Those type of sofas have different constructions and materials and there is no need to replace the batting.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.