Hope this is the right spot.

I need a chair to use by my computer. The last two I've had have that blasted air suspension post thing. Well I'm pretty heavy and those NEVER last very long for me.
And they seem to cost more to replace than I paid for the chair.

I'm trying to find something, probably have to be vintage, with a metal SCREW base.
Here is a picture of one.

It doesn't have to look like that exactly, but that screw up post is what I'm specifically looking for.
Tall is best. I'm a leaner so a nice tall back is a must. Arms optional. Wide seat.
And price? If I could afford an antique I wouldn't be looking here. Trying to keep this as low as possible. (Don't care about finish, or wood type at all. I can either paint, cover, or do something. I just need functional.)
Under 200 but less is better. Even junk yard quality would be ok as long as it's not broken. Main thing is that indestructible screw post.

If ANYONE comes across one of those? Could you please go to my website and hit that contact button?
Or.... I see I can subscribe to this thread. (not all forums have that.) Just reply, I'll come see whatcha got.

Thanks in advance.