Thread: Journey Lounger - can it be ordered as a tilt back? Other good choices?

STexas Guest

Default Journey Lounger - can it be ordered as a tilt back? Other good choices?

Hi Duane, thanks for all of your superb advice on this forum! I have a few questions for you. First, we love the cleaner styling of the Journey Lounger but we want a tilt back chair with ottoman. Can this be ordered as a tilt back? My husband and I loved the Anderson chair w/ottoman, but at 6'2" for him and 5'10" for me, it's just a little short at 39" high.

If the Journey can't be ordered as a tilt back, what other chairs should we consider?

What are your favorite leather choices (in medium to dark medium brown tones) for us... We have 2 kids (9 and 13), a golden retriever & 2 cats (back claws only). Although we won't be having "meals" in the chair, we will enjoy pizza and other good finger foods during football and other sports!! The chair will back within 3' of a window that gets indirect sunlight.

Thanks! BTW, although we live in Texas now, we used to live in your neck of the woods! Beautiful area

Default Re: Journey Lounger - can it be ordered as a tilt back? Other good choices?

Glad to help, and that you are getting good use of the forum.

There's a lot that goes into a Tilt Back Chair, sorry...they don't offer the Journey style. At 6' 2" he'll be good to go in the 2038NB Austin High Back Tilt chair, however.

Favorite hides of mine are in the LEATHER category as a sticky, I have several marked:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...r-Descriptions

Hope that helps!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.