Thread: Faux Fur Throws - Opinions Please

aluebcke Guest

Default Faux Fur Throws - Opinions Please

Now that we finally have the furniture on order, I'm thinking about getting some new throws for the sofas. The current ones are pretty old and a thin chenille.

I'm looking at the faux fur throws, because I think they'd look great on the leather and they look super warm (which would be great for me since I'm always cold).

I was looking at the ones on Restoration Hardware (they're 50"x60" and on sale for $79) and on Pottery Barn (also 50"x60" and on sale for $119).

I bought my kids some small ones at Target last year for about $20. They were nice but too small....and the store doesn't have them anymore anyway.

Any thoughts from anyone who has faux fur throws? If you have the Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn versions, please let me know what you think of them. Or if you have suggestions on where else to get them, I'd appreciate it.

EJCN1970 Guest

Default Re: Faux Fur Throws - Opinions Please

I bought my faux fur from www.fabulousfurs.com and I am very happy with it. They have a nice selection of faux furs in various sizes. Their customer services was great with answering the couple of questions I had and to top it off they are made here in the USA. Hope that helps.

bubbaonline Guest

Fabulous Furs is headquartered in my local area.... they have a pretty good reputation.. They've been in business for at least 15 years, if not longer...

aluebcke Guest

Thanks for the suggestion, EJCN1970 and bubbaonline. I checked out their site, and their faux fur throws look gorgeus. I'll keep them in mind, as I'm sure they're better than the RH and Potterybarn ones.