Thread: Alec Baldwin gets pulled off the plane...

Default Alec Baldwin gets pulled off the plane...

What normal person is going to miss their flight and cause a scene because of a silly handheld phone game? No one I know, that's for sure. Yet Alex Baldwin has received huge press for this incident, is unapologetic and the like - which leads me to believe he never planned to fly anywhere and was expecting to get tossed off the plane. Apparently he slammed the bathroom door so hard in the plane it alarmed the pilots. All over a little cell phone game? C'mon.....

Reason 1: There is no bad press. Get you name in the papers anyway you can. Perfect for middle-aged movie stars with sagging screen careers

or (more likely)

Reason 2: Zynga, maker of the game he was playing (Words with Friends) is launching their IPO next week. How about a little attention for the company? Baldwin is a professional actor afterall. Oh yeah, players of Words with Friends went from 300,000 before he was tossed off the plane to 5.5 million now.

Alec is laughing all the way to the bank. Bet his broker has IPO shares already lined up for him.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Jane A Guest

Default Re: Alec Baldwin gets pulled off the plane...

All that vs the cost of looking like an idiot. Decisions, decisions.