First... I'd like to thank everyone for their knowledge and advice, especially Duane.

Made our 5th trip to our local high-end dealer.. Still debating leather or upholstery, etc.. Finally decided on upholstery, and the best sitting sofas in the store were all Taylor King. From this forum, I already knew the quality was top-notch.

Taylor King has two "deals" when it comes to their sofas.. One is the American Pride line, which is very nice, but has a limited fabric selection to get the low price. The other is Cozy Creations, which allows you to pick from all of the Kings Road fabrics (200 or more?), with only slight upcharges for different grades.. Either line allows you to pick legs or skirted, arm style, etc..

Cozy Creations is kind of a misnomer.... we ordered a 96" sofa, and matching armchair (in contrasting fabric). Upgraded the seats to spring-down.. Sofa and chair together came to around $3100 (+tax+del).

Again, thanks to everyone... we have a good local dealer and are very happy with our selections.... I'll update, once we take delivery.