I began my search for our family room furniture many months ago. I was delighted when I found out about this forum and I scoured it's pages for information. Without ever meeting Duane in person, I knew that I would buy from his store, The Keeping Room.

Why? Because it is obvious that Duane is absolutely passionate about the products he sells and the service he provides to his customers (and often people who are not his customers). Such dedication is not often found nowadays, but when you see it- you know it. I could tell from his thoughtful responses that he's the type whose 'word is his bond'... I respect that, and quite simply, I wanted to give him my business.

Duane was more than helpful throughout the entire process. First, he answered my forum questions, then my pm's, and the details were finally nailed down via phone. I had no doubt that the pieces would be delivered just as promised. They are absolutely beautiful! But perhaps, just as important, I know that if for whatever reason I ever have an issue with my purchase, Duane will be here to help me out.

For those curious about Sun Delivery- they do a great job! They contacted me with a 2 day window, then 24-hours before delivery, they gave me a 4-hour delivery timeframe. They called my husband 1/2 hour before delivery so that he could get home from work. The delivery men were curteous and professional & my husband said they carried the 200+lb sofa in like it was a quart of milk. Not one scratch.

So, if you can't tell by now- I'm thrilled with my experience at The Keeping Room. I'd recommend Duane's store to anyone & will most definitely be a repeat customer myself.