Hey all,
Just wanted to share a quick story....last weekend, I had one of the best retail experiences in recent memory, courtesy of Mr. Duane Collie. (Forum creator, owner of The Keeping Room.) Upon relocating to the DC metro area, I contacted him for advice on selecting a leather sofa for my new apartment....we decided, after much deliberation, on a Hancock & Moore.

Considering I had no furniture whatsoever at the time, Mr. Collie put a 'rush order' on my sofa...rather than the typical 6-8 week time limit, Hancock & Moore turned it around in 4 weeks.

The crown jewel of this experience, however, was in the delivery. Mr. Collie's delivery team was out of town...so, on a Saturday afternoon, he took time out of his day to not only deliver, but to *physically move* my sofa in for me.

Let me tell you...this was not an easy move...this sofa is HEAVY, and there was some clever manuevering involved in getting this thing set-up intact.

So, just wanted everyone here to know what a pleasant experience it was working with Duane & The Keeping Room. It was first-class, right down the line....and in all honesty, I couldn't be happier with my purchase.