Thread: Need Some Fresh Eyes!!!

Threaded View

Fick5 Guest

Default Need Some Fresh Eyes!!!

Duane,
    First, I would like to start out by thanking you for this forum! It has been so informative and your honesty and integrity are so refreshing in a world filled with sales people that will bend the truth just to make a sale! (ugh) I have had a terrible experience trying to purchase good quality leather furniture and I am now armed with information that will make me a more informed shopper.

I need help! My husband would like a sectional with recliners, I am leaning more toward a long, angled sofa for the only wall, and a recliner on the left side of the FP and a swivel chair for the right side of FP. His only requirement of course is a recliner of some kind, whether on the end of sectional or stand alone. My requirements is to get as much seating as possible in this space w/o looking crowded. I want my leather to have a very rustic look, barbed wire marks and bug bites in it wouldn't bother me at all. I don't want something that has alot of shine. I know I can discuss all the "details" on another of your forums. So for now, could you please give me any suggestions about the layout! Thanks so much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3256.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	3411   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3248.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	3410   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3264.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	3409