Thread: Loft / study Bed for Son

habs88 Guest

Default Loft / study Bed for Son

I am on a mission to find a loft full size bed with the underneath space used as study/play area with desk, along length, bookshelves on one end and small dressor on the other end. His bedroom is only 10 by 10 very small but has 10ft ceilings so a loft arrangement would be perfect to maximize the space.

I was on pottery barn teen website mainly just searching for ideas and they did have pretty much exactly what we are looking for but i don't want to purchase from there.

Any ideas? I have searched the internet and not really finding something similar to PB teen design.

Default Re: Loft / study Bed for Son

I haven't been in this store in some time (my kids are 18 and 21 now) but this is where I did buy some of their pieces since I don't have access to that class of furniture. They have a decent showroom in Manassas and do have some better quality USA made product last time I was there (about 12 years ago!)

http://www.baby2teenfurniture.com/
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

beddingking Guest

Go to amazon and type in "loft beds." They will give you a pretty good selection and almost always have the cheapest prices. Good luck!

apim81 Guest

I purchased a bunk bed from bunkdeals.com. I know they have some loft beds for sale there as well as we were considering one. One tip I would suggest is make sure you map out the room and the dimensions of the loft you are considering. We ordered two bunk bed sets to form an L-Shape and when we got them we realized that we couldn't do the L shape due to the size of the room. Whoops. lol. At any rate they were very helpful in helping decide on what we needed.