Thread: High Value Barstools

Superfluous Guest

Red face High Value Barstools

I've been quoted for barstools from the upper end brands like Hancock & Moore, but they're about $1000+ and I don't see that much utility out of barstools for me to spend that much. Are there any good value brands at half the price of those or less (not retail, but actual selling price)? They don't have to swivel if that adds a lot to the price. Any thoughts?

MJM_CA Guest

Default Re: High Value Barstools

I don't have them so I can't comment on actual quality, but Frontgate has quite an extensive collection of barstools. Usually they run special prices on them.

Did you get a quote from Duane on the H&M models?

bubbaonline Guest

Frontgate has an outlet store at their local warehouse, here... Lots and lots of barstools.. At half-price, they are decent... but, at their usual catalog price, not worth it, in my opinion...

Good barstools are hard to find...

Quote Originally Posted by MJM_CA View Post
    I don't have them so I can't comment on actual quality, but Frontgate has quite an extensive collection of barstools. Usually they run special prices on them.

Did you get a quote from Duane on the H&M models?

Bennie321 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post
    I've been quoted for barstools from the upper end brands like Hancock & Moore, but they're about $1000+ and I don't see that much utility out of barstools for me to spend that much. Are there any good value brands at half the price of those or less (not retail, but actual selling price)? They don't have to swivel if that adds a lot to the price. Any thoughts?
    Hey, barstools shouldn't be that expensive. You can find a few nice barstools at an excellent price here:http://www.tableschairsbarstools.com/barstools.html

No spamming, please. Take ownership of your links and websites.

There's a substantial gulf between high-end wood and leather furniture and mass produced, inexpensive steel and vinyl furniture. There's a market for both, and the inexpensive stuff can be very durable, but most people looking to decorate their house with H&M aren't going to be inclined toward entry level commercial furniture.