Thread: Upholstered sofa

Roosta Guest

Default Upholstered sofa

Hi, I'm a novice here looking for some advice on purchasing an upholstered sofa and possibly 2 chair and 1/2's with ottomans. Looking for quality product that will not break the bank (4000 tops). I've been trying to learn as much as I can about fabrics, wood, springs and so on, but I found your forum and I see there are experts here. I have so many furniture stores here where I live in MA and just trying to get through their smoke shows is unbelieveable. Just want some facts on a quality made product that is made here in the USA from a manufacture that stands behind what they make. Thank you in advance for your advice and expertise.
    Roosta

Default Re: Upholstered sofa

Well, I think the best way to answer your question is to simply browse the forum topics - you'll find pros and cons and a lot of information here. It can't be re-typed for every general inquiry - would take far too long - so just explore and I think you'll get your answers, or at least an education.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Roosta Guest

Default Re: Upholstered sofa

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Well, I think the best way to answer your question is to simply browse the forum topics - you'll find pros and cons and a lot of information here. It can't be re-typed for every general inquiry - would take far too long - so just explore and I think you'll get your answers, or at least an education.
    Thank you for your quick response and I will do my research and let you know how I made out. This forum is great for people like myself as well as experts like yourself communicating back and forth.
    Thanks again, Roosta