Thread: Bar stools or counter stools

karlos Guest

Default Bar stools or counter stools

just bought 4 counter height leather chairs from carrington court for 1600.00 but i have to return them as the seat depth is 14/ 3/4 inches from back to front where you sit. so you fall out of them as soon as you sit dwon, you know what i mean they will return them but will not make em deeper for the seat... Guess next choice is the realto or malone by hancock and moore. does anyone know how they sit.??? the malone only says 16 inch seat depth so i need a opinion does the bottom of your leg go to sleep with any of these ... seems most bar stools are 17 inches or bigger by measuring what other ones i have??? what sits the nicest by hancock and moore in leather. Malone fits the kitchen table the best....THX Karl , Hey its sunny in seattle for the holiday YEA....

Default Re: bar stools or counter stolls

For what it's worth, Karl...I have the H&M Steele Farm stools in my house and I picked those because of comfort and strength.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

karlos Guest

Default Re: bar stools or counter stolls

Thanks ,I will look at those. Have you sat in the malone bar stools? and thought they could be deeper in the seating area? Just do not want to make the same mistake... Price wise are the steele counter chairs in the same cost as the other ones. THX

Default Re: Bar stools or counter stools

I have sat in the Malone...and its decent, but the Steele Farm is WONDERFUL with the curved back. You know that I get to sit in them all - so when I pick one for my house its probably the best one in terms of comfort (I'm all about comfort). Steele Farm is going to be more costly by quite a bit, in a GR 3 leather its appx $ 550 more per stool than the Malone.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

karlos Guest

Default Re: Bar stools or counter stools

THx