www.jltreharn.com

Lowest prices of the year for three weeks time. July 8, 2012 through July 31, 2012. All dealers get this sale.

10% off all orders excluding the small Valley Tables.

15% off any In-Stock Inventory they happen to have.

A couple of things to note on this promotion.

* Treharn does not box and ship, therefore all product has to be picked up either in Youngstown OH at their dock, or at the dealer (in my case Alexandria, VA). We can use professional blanket wrap services such as Plycon Van Lines out of California or Vintage Transfer out of Georgia, but be forewarned their minimum rates start at about $ 500 and go up from there. You can also send out a bid if you like on UShip.com and some customers have very good results that way. Pieces I have in-stock on my sales floor will also be 10 % off during the sale period.

* The In-Stock Inventory will change by the hour. I will be glad to check it via my dealer log-on however I will need model number and exact specifics - AND you should be ready to buy immediately as the stock can - and well be - gobbled up by most the dealers in the first couple of days. Please do not ask me for a list of all in-stock items as I cannot accommodate that request. No more than four item requests per customer, either. This in-stock is primarily for dealers to fill their showroom and not really designed to the consumer, so its not easy for me to stay on top of it all. In-stock discount does NOT apply to items I have on my floor in inventory.

Don't wait until July 31st to order! I am leaving out for vacation the next day and may not be able to process your order if you do...going to be a bit crazy on the 31st...