Thread: Thank you, Duane! Fantastic service & delivery

AilFin Guest

Default Thank you, Duane! Fantastic service & delivery

I contacted Duane about buying furniture from him about 4 months before I placed my order. In the meantime, he sent me dozens of fabric and leather samples, and patiently answered about a million questions. He was friendly and polite, and very easy to talk with. No wonder he has such a fantastic reputation for customer service!

I ordered a Bradington-Young Yorba sofa, a Jessica Charles Cagney chair, an ottoman, and the Kate Settee. It all looks great, and more importantly, it is all very comfortable to sit on.

The Cagney chair and ottoman suit my 6'2" husband perfectly because it is not too small or short for him, and it is easy for him to get up from. I bought the Kate Settee for my 50 lb. terrier and me because a regular chair isn't big enough - I get squished out -- and it is perfect for us. The sofa is the perfect size for my 13' x 19' living room.

One thing that is important to me is that all this furniture fit through a 29.5" doorway, straight shot into the living room, with access only to left through which to angle the furniture.

The Sun Delivery people were great -- polite, friendly, helpful. Everything went very smoothly, and I was impressed by their great service.

Next time I buy furniture, I will buy it from Duane and Sun Delivery will deliver it.

Thank you, Duane!

Ailfin

Default Re: Thank you, Duane! Fantastic service & delivery

Thank you Ailfin! Most appreciated. I have to say you were VERY easy to work with as well, and we had some good laughs on the phone over picking styles / covers and all the consternation and confusion that involves. Glad it all worked out, I know its a bit of a Leap of Faith in buying sight unseen - and that small doorway was a major concern as well.

Enjoy your new pieces!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.