H&M ordered from the Keeping Room August 1, 2012, They left the production facility on September 1, 2012. Delivered to Vancouver, WA on September 21, 2012. (Sun Delivery). Evening sofa in Equestrian Merlot with optional contrasting welt, front arm panels and Gimp in Ebony. Spaced "AA" nails on the Gimp. Ottoman in Robinson #084 in Equestrian Merlot with optional second color in Equestrian Ebony around base. Wood finish is Mahogany.
Pillows are Size A, Side A is Equestrian Merlot, Side B is Sonoma Espresso (suede.) The suede layer prevents the pillows from sliding on the sofa. Pillows are much heavier than I expected, really nice. The ottoman has two pull out drawers that are perfect for remote controls. These are now residing in my bottom floor "mancave" and will be perfect for a big screen TV (once I get one.) We have had a lot of leather furniture in the past, mostly lower and mid-level manufacturers. There is absolutely no comparison to Hancock and Moore. Not even close. The Sun Delivery guy (young fellow) said the Evening sofa was the heaviest sofa he had every delivered that wasn't a sofa bed. I felt kinda bad because we have a very long steep driveway they had to deal with. They did a great job though.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0227 copy.jpg 
Views:	821 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	3996Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0228 copy.jpg 
Views:	795 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	3997Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0231 copy.jpg 
Views:	755 
Size:	109.5 KB