Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: October 2012 High Point Market and Photos (mostly Hancock & Moore)

campbtl Guest

Default Re: October 2012 High Point Market and Photos (mostly Hancock & Moore)

Hi Duane--I love that chair too. Is it the Jamewood? I know you said not to ask questions about the name tags, but since that's your favorite (mine too) I hope you will remember.

Yes it is the Jamewood. It's stunning in person. In fact, I need to find room in my home for a pair, or at least one. I rarely go bonkers over a new design, but that one is terrific.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Donna Guest

I think I fell in love with the Francoise sofa. I love the citrus, i think it is a great color for a Florida home, but I don't know with teenagers in the house, but I love it. It just went to the #1 position for sofas.

vintagemike Guest

Duane - any idea when the sales material for the Taylor King America's Pride collection will come out? I'm really interested to learn more about the expanded collection. I'd also like to hear about any changes to Hancock & Moore's Town and Country Program for 2013.

I haven't received the materials on the new T.K. America's Pride program yet. It's a huge overhaul of their entire program so its going to mean catalog reprints and the like, so it may be a little while yet.

Hancock and Moore usually only revises their T&C Program in June of each year with item changes, adds and drops. However they will also take price increases to the program in January each year if increased costs warrant it.
    Duane Collie

Pondling Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Yes it is the Jamewood. It's stunning in person. In fact, I need to find room in my home for a pair, or at least one. I rarely go bonkers over a new design, but that one is terrific.
    Hey, new poster here, love the information on this site. Thanks so much.

When will the Jamewood be available for purchase? I would like to get a pair myself if I can afford it.

This may not be the right place in the forum to ask this question but does anyone have any information on Nantucket Furniture out of Tenn.? I have been perusing a few online pieces from them but there does not seem to be a ton of reviews about them. The price are lower but is it a good deal for quality?

Shawn

7. 12-03-2012

Yes you can buy the Jameswood. Hancock and Moore requests I do not do quotes in the public forum, so you have to PM me for pricing and include your city/state/zip (all three) if you would like delivery fees included in the quote. The chairs will be in the less that $ 3K each and more than $ 1K.
    Duane Collie

Scuba Guest

Thanks for the photos Duane! Gotta love the Kingston Chair in Capri Harness. That leather looks unbelievably soft. I see the Steepelchase is new, has an Italian look to it. The Shumaker Chair looked sharp in Crimson Polished. Would you say the Steeplechase is a litle firmer or more waxy?

Steeplechase is a typical 'old school' waxy surface leather, but its very rich looking and I think has a good hand to it.
    Duane Collie