Thread: H&M Town and Country at The Keeping Room

pattycake Guest

Default H&M Town and Country at The Keeping Room

Duane,

I'm more of a lurker, but I have learned a lot from your forum and reading your old posts on the Garden Web. We are desperately in need of a new family room set. I never thought I could afford Hancock and Moore, but the new Town and Country line has caught my eye. I'm in MD, not too far from you and would love to stop in one weekend. I was just wondering what pieces you you have on display. I also read somewhere that H&M has a sale in February. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake View Post
    Duane,

I'm more of a lurker, but I have learned a lot from your forum and reading your old posts on the Garden Web. We are desperately in need of a new family room set. I never thought I could afford Hancock and Moore, but the new Town and Country line has caught my eye. I'm in MD, not too far from you and would love to stop in one weekend. I was just wondering what pieces you you have on display. I also read somewhere that H&M has a sale in February. Is that true?
    I have about 18 pieces on the floor in H&M (all my store can hold). Closed on Sundays, but here on Saturdays. Current pieces that come to mind are Miller Recliners (2), Sadler Recliner, Austin High Back Tilt w/Ottoman (2), Bradley Tilt with Ottomam, Journal Sofa, Member Sofa, City Love Seat, Member Apartment Sofa w/matching Member chair, Grafton Chair, Richmond Chair w/Ottoman, Treaty Chair, and Summerfield Chair. Also have a Freeman Office Chair. There should he an Austin High Back Sofa that lands here this week for stock as well.

H&M will have a 5% off sale to qualified dealers in February who qualify for the items that are not in the Town and Country program. The T&C items are rock bottom priced and never go lower.

Thanks!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

pattycake Guest

Duane,

We are planning to stop by this Saturday. We are about an hour away in Ellicott City. As long as there are no road closings etc. due to the inauguration.

Pat