Thread: New and Many Questions

Donna Guest

Default New and Many Questions

Hi, new to the forum and I am very happy that I found it. I did pm you with questions, sorry about that. A few questions for starters. I am buying a second home in southwest Florida. Would purchasing H&M sofa and chairs from you be possible? What is the approximate time frame between ordering and delivery? What would you suggest as far as leathers with two teenagers and a not so neat husband with food on sofas? My husband is 6"4, can you make any suggestions as far as style for him? The room that the sofa is going into is 15'8"x16" open floor plan to kitchen. Is there a size that I should limit the sofa to? I was looking at your pics and fell in love with the Francoise sofa in the citrus. Love, love the citrus, but probably isn't practical in a busy room. Do you know of any dealers in New York City that have a decent selection of H&M sofas on display. I would love to see a few and try them out, but feel bad knowing I won't be purchasing from them. I guess I can always go with the just looking answer. If you deliver to Florida, that would be great as this forum is so informative. Also would you be able to pm me with a price for the Francoise sofa. It doesn't seem to big and bulky and I think would look nice in a FLorida style home. Thanks so much.

Default Re: New and Many Questions

Replied via PM. Please don't send a post to the forum and repeat it via PM. I will only post an answer to one.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.