Thread: Simplicity Sofas Wins $20,000 Grand Prize as 2012 Small Business Innovator of the Yea

Default Simplicity Sofas Wins $20,000 Grand Prize as 2012 Small Business Innovator of the Yea

I would like to thank all Forum members who voted for Simplicity Sofas in last week's SMB Innovator of the Year contest.

Although we did not win the $2500 Prize for receiving the most public votes, Simplicity Sofas did win the $20,000 Grand Prize awarded by a 5 judge panel and the Top Award as 2012 Small Business Innovator of the Year.

Simplicity Sofas Wins $20,000 Grand Prize as 2012 Small Business Innovator of the Year

Thanks to Duane and all the Forum members,

Jeff Frank, Owner
    Simplicity Sofas

Default Re: Simplicity Sofas Wins $20,000 Grand Prize as 2012 Small Business Innovator of the

Well done, Jeff! That's a VERY NICE PRIZE. I've never seen the furniture industry give out something like that....impressive! Hope you use that to take a well-deserved vacation this winter and give your associates a nice little Christmas bonus. I know our industry doesn't have a lot of cash reserves so that's got to be nice to see come in.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Simplicity Sofas Wins $20,000 Grand Prize as 2012 Small Business Innovator of the

Congratulations Jeff.....Hope the exposure of this award brings you many fold the value of the prize. You sould concentrate on leveraging this award into greater market exposure. Tag lines like "Simplicity Sofas 2012 Small Business Innovator of the Year" should be your new letter head and part of any and all adds, articles, etc.

Wishing you continued success and a prosperous New Year

Larry

Duane,

This prize was not given out by the furniture industry. This contest was open to all small businesses in the U.S. The runner-up was a electric motorcycle manufacturer from San Francisco.

Jeff