Thread: Otterbox ; A Great Company

Default Otterbox ; A Great Company

My iPad Otterbox Defender case cracked in two spots and was unusable. Having had it for some time, I sent an email to their tech support and asked them to mail me replacements and I would be glad to pay for them. Instead, they sent me an entire new case at no charge, even the shipping was free. And WOW - the latest generation iPad case is light years ahead of the one I had broken. They really refined their design and the new model is far superior. This is a great company, they went above and beyond the call of duty as I was really just looking to order some parts.

http://www.otterbox.com/iPad-Defende...efault,pd.html

Highly recommended, not only for their customer service but for the product itself - it WILL save your iPad if you drop it (ask me how I painfully know), and the integrated stand is so much better than the one on the Apple Smart Cover. If you have a naked iPad and you carry it anywhere at all - you need an Otterbox unless you want to buy a new one when you drop it.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Otterbox ; A Great Company

I wanted to concur with you, I have an otterbox for my iPhone and inquired about purchasing a new screen protector which was provided with the original case purchase but needed replaced. They took my information and sent out three new ones free of charge.

Default Re: Otterbox ; A Great Company

I have what I expect is the prior generation of Otterbox case for my daughter's iPad (after spotting a tiny crack that looks a lot like a cat hair), and they do provide good protection. (The crack is barely noticeable and does not interfere with function, but I don't want it to grow. It's not growing on its own, but protection from bumps is now very important.)