Thread: Happy Customer - Thanks Duane!!

travler Guest

Default Happy Customer - Thanks Duane!!

Hello – I just wanted to comment on my experience with The Keeping Room - I ordered a sofa and chair and I couldn't be happier - Duane was quick to respond to emails - he made the entire process very easy - Sun Delivery delivered the pieces without issue – Both were wrapped in several blankets and plastic – I’m so happy with the savings, the furniture, Duane and Sun Delivery that I already have an email out to Duane about another order - My wife and I LOVE our new family room!! Thanks again Duane!! Jason

travler Guest

Default Re: Happy Customer - Thanks Duane!!

Here are some pics of the room - Still a work in progress - I will post more once I can locate our camera - I apologies, but these are taken with a phone -Trying to decide if I should get one or two ottomans......Any advice would be appreciated - Thank you!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130115_123252.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	4235Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130115_123216.jpg 
Views:	474 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	4236Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130115_123229.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	180.2 KB 
ID:	4237

BevoGal Guest

Lovely pieces! I like the curved sofa as well. Which leather did you use?

THANK YOU JASON! I'm glad that fit in your home, I know we talked about that prior to order on clearances for the curved sofa and the like. As to ottomans, now that I see the photo I think only one for the chair. - two is not going to work well or look right.

Finding anything like that to go on front of the curved sofa and look well is going to be quite challenging. You may have to do something like this:

http://www.hancockandmoore.com/produ...productid=2112

Other tips for your room:

* Find a rug to go in the middle of the room, it will keep the noise /echo levels down considerably. It doesn't have to be an exotic rug, either
    * Your TV is mounted up very high. It's usually more comfortable to watch at eye level when you're sitting on the sofa or the chair.

Thanks again
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

travler Guest

Thank you both!

BevoGal - We chose Dorado Toast (9072-84-F) and are very happy with our selection - I lost count how many times we went back and forth : ) - I had a very hard time visualizing what the entire piece would look like based on a small swatch -

Duane - Appreciate your input -This is our first house and we are struggling, but having fun, setting up the rooms - We agree with all of your recommendations - I sent the swatch and order information to you yesterday - I'll tackle lowering the TV this weekend : )

Thanks again -