I've been on this forum for a week learning alot about leather and furniture. My wife's ready to kill me, but she knows I'm anal-ytical whenever we do a major purchase. So this site was a godsend (thanks Duane!)

Here's the room layout, hopefully attached correctly. Room size is ~20x15 opens to the kitchen area. I'm not crazy about the sofa back to the window but I think its better than on the long wall. I'll probably move the two curios aside the fireplace to the opposite corners and thinking about two windows on each side of the fireplace to offset the"loss" of the window due to the sofa placement. Thoughts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scuba layout.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	4300

We are replacing the fabric sofa and chairs. Leaning towards either the Austin High Back or possibly Kodiak. Thoughts? Sat in the Austin and we love it but haven't seen the Kodiak at the H&M dealer. Wondering whether they may be took big near the window. The Austin is 6" deeper then current sofa.

For chairs, we are thinking the Austin regular near the sofa and a recliner in the corner. Swivel option seems to be appealing but not crazy about the looks of the Austin wall hugger. Any ideas?

For leathers, I think Duane is going to make it possble to go to GR2 Atticus or Kipling (basically same price as Document and Cavalier at local dealer) and maybe GR3, is Garfield that much difference in quality? Would like to do a chestnut in the sofa and lighter color in recliner. We have light oak floors and light browns in the room. Area rug is black background with lotus flowers in shades of brown. I think the chestnut/saddle should offer enough contrast and jump out a little.

I know there's a lot here but any help and thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!