Thread: Keeping Track.....

Default Keeping Track.....

The forum is pretty popular and I have about 4 hours worth of Private Messages and Email's per day to answer, which is why you will see many responses late at night as I can't get to them all during the work day and still operate my brick and mortar store. My wife tells me I give out too much information free of charge....<g>

I do have a great deal of difficulty keeping track of "who is whom" in various communication formats and I know it can cause some hurt feelings when I can't remember so I apologize for that when it occurs. To try to help me with that, if you can always put your real name in any communication and thread (combine) all the prior emails and PM's so they stay together it helps hugely.

Typically folks don't use their real name or anything resembling it to register on the forum. So we may have a forum member named '2DogsILuv' that interacts with me via forum questions and PM's, then they switch to email and there they are "ChicagoGirl268@gmail.com". Then when they call me on the phone they say " I'm Andrea Roberts, we've been swapping a lot of emails and PM's".... and guess what, no light bulbs go on at all! Multiply that by thirty ongoing conversations at a any given time and you can see why some days I think I have Dementia.

Help me remember who you in every communication with first and last names or else you'll have to explain it all to me from the beginning when you call.

And PLEASE don't send me an email or PM and then call me on the phone 15 minutes later to ask me why I haven't replied yet? I can't get to them all immediately but will always do my best to respond in less than 48 hours - and the vast majority are done in under 24 hours. I'm pedaling as fast as I can....

Thanks much.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Keeping Track.....

Sorry, I can't keep up with the forum and PM' and emails. I spent all day Sunday answering close to fifty from home and still could not get caught up - my wife was saying "But its your day off!" And I said "I gotta do it, Honey!". Plus in addition to the internet communications I have to run the brick and mortar store and get the phone, too. Lag times are inevitable - I'm afraid - and the more complex the emails and PM's the longer they take me to get to them. I will have to hire some help shortly, I can see that coming. In the meantime, thank you for your patience! I will get to them in time but have to quit about midnight or I start zoning out on the computer...lol.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.