Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recliner vs. Lounger

Marjflowers Guest

Default Re: Recliner vs. Lounger

I need to find out what I need to do to get a Hancock and Moore factory tour arranged. I'd like to go (weather permitting) during the 2nd and 3rd week of February. I am so excited -- this sounds like genuine fun to me! My friends look at me askance, but when I tell them I'll also be able to visit the Biltmore Estate, it seems to reassure then that I'm not nuts! No one can fathom that I could be looking so forward to spending a day in a furniture factory! I am really looking forward to the tour.

I hope upon return, I will have decided on a recliner, and I'll next want to look at leather samples so I can have a good estimate on how much my recliner is going to cost. Once I know this, I'll have a good idea of my time frame for making the purchase.

I think I just assumed that it was best to order from a furniture store in the area (40 miles away), but I have no idea of that assumption is correct. Is it possible to buy my recliner through you? If so, are there any factors I need to consider? You have been so incredibly helpful, that I would prefer to give you my business if possible.

You have impressed beyond words!

Default Re: Recliner vs. Lounger

I can set up a tour for you Monday through Thursday, and they are best if you can arrive between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. Just pick a date, or two dates you can do it, then PM me with those dates and your name and I will set it up for you. Plan on 3 hours once there.

Yes, I can arrange a purchase for you, that's easy enough.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.