Thread: Last minute decisions!! Need opinions on chairs and ottomans to go with my Sundance!

Threaded View

Daisymarie18 Guest

Default Last minute decisions!! Need opinions on chairs and ottomans to go with my Sundance!

So we are down to the wire here! I need to decide on how to make this work, and I need opinions please!

I currently own a Sundance Loveseat/Loveseat sectional in Hand Antiqued Saddle. It has A nails and Nutmeg finish. I am going to purchase the Campaign Ottoman in Tuscany Harness (Town and Country), and Author Chair in Tuscany Harness.

I am considering the Achieve Ottoman to put in front of the Author Chair ( I don't have room for the Author Ottoman) and doing it in "mixed" grade 3 colors. And also the Abby Chair, possibly in Mesquite Saddle Burnished or another lighter color. I had the Hadley Chair (Town and Country)in Tiburon Butternut on my short list as well, but now that its a grade 4 discontinued leather I don't know if it will be in the budget.

I am going to try and attach pics of the new pieces I'm looking at (although not necessarily in the right color) and my current living room. The giant flexsteel chair will be replaced by the Author Chair with a small ottoman/Bootstool, the ottomans will be replaced by the Campaign Ottoman in front of the sectional, and the small wicker chair will be replaced by something...not sure yet!

I need direction on putting this together to make it work...I want to jazz it up a bit, but I don't know how. I REALLY want Buffalo Burnished Nails, but don't know where to put them. I like "I " stitching and gimps, but don't know what to put them on either? I want it all to flow together, and not look like a jumbled mess of random furniture like it is now. Help please!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	176.4 KB 
ID:	4439   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	172.8 KB 
ID:	4440