Last week I purchased a Bradington Young Envision sectional floor model from a dealer in MA. It has 6 cushions , loveseat on one side and couch on the other. Price was marked $4200 and were offering it for $3800 clearance price. I don't think $400 (10%) off was anything to jump at for a clearance non special order so I had the sales lady call the owner/manager and see if he could do better if I pay cash . She came back and said $3365 was it. I went home (had to get my truck anyways) and decided to call the manager myself. He agreed to throw in 3 nice down pillows but wouldn't take anything else off the price. I know you don't carry this line but was wondering if you think it's a decent deal? I know it has a drop in spring system and split leather sides but everything else seems quality. Also to my surprise it had wrapped feathers in the cushions and backs

This is my first leather sofa and it seems that the quality is decent. The last sectional I had was $2700 plus at Lazy boy. It lasted around 4 years but started looking pretty bad after 2. Pure junk.

Anyways, I ordered the Leather Majic and the conditioner worked awesome. It took me 2 hrs to get every detail . No more squeaking from the leather cushions and it puts on an excellent shine. You can notice right away .