Thread: Apologies to all...

Default Apologies to all...

I am unable to keep up with the traffic in email, forum posts and even phone calls (I have at least ten phone calls to return from this afternoon). I am overwhelmed right now, but am working until midnight tonight to try to clear my backlogs and will come in Sunday as well if I can't get caught up by tomorrow afternoon. I haven't forgot about you - but the end of a H&M sale period is always crazy and I anything custom that requires a quote really slows things down at this time. There is only one of me to run this business and I strive to get everyone taken care of to their satisfaction - AND WILL - but it may take a little longer.

Like I told my wife tonight..."Can't come home for dinner honey - makin' sales, they're comin' in faster than I can write 'em!"

Appreciate your business and patience. I'm pedaling as fast as I can...
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

fullerton Guest

Default Re: Apologies to all...

We were very pleased with the way that you responded to our questions and handled our order last week. Even as busy as you were, our experience was far better than we've had through our area furniture stores. Thanks for your help, S&T.

Default Re: Apologies to all...

Thank you! Emails and PM's require a lot of time to answer. Things will calm down after the Sale Period if over on Tuesday - until then I suggest you call me to place orders or ask questions on making an order at 703-360-6399. The phone is much quicker. If you get a recording it means I'm on the other line, so leave a message and I will call you back. After Tuesday, I should be able to catch up with posts and emails, etc.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.