Its been an incredibly busy time days since the end of January and I've been working pretty much around the clock, 7 days a week trying to keep up. Thank you all for your business and patronage, its most appreciated. Of course, taking care of customers in the store and those ordering long distance has been the first priority and as such I've had to let a lot of other things slip such as answering general questions or making price tags up for the new stock in the store. I should be able to start making a dent in that now with the H&M sale period over as of midnight last night.

We have winter snow storm in full swing in Washington DC right now with schools and federal / state offices closed so I doubt I will be going to open the store today. Once the snow stops I'll fire up the snowblower and clear my driveway than probably load it up in my pickup and go do my parents place a few miles away. After that I have new shocks and struts to install in my son's Mazda 3 before he heads back to college on Sunday morning so that will take up the afternoon. But its still early in the morning so I'll answer some emails that have been accumulating and try to reply to some forum posts that have stacked up.

Thanks everyone for your patience - I have the best customers in the world!