Hi,

I'm interested (I think) in primarily 3 H&M models. I like the styling of the Settlement Sofa, but it is too deep. Somewhat similar sofas seem to be the evening sofa and Gallagher -- this is for my living room, but I like colonial furniture styles (and really love all the JL Treharn furniture -- I have that picked out actually, but my budget and plan was rug, sofa, case goods, and I bought the rug, so on to the sofa). Can you provide any advice or an alternative I missed? Basically I know I want about 22" seat depth, and about 20" seat height (I'm 6-3), and then you've suggested 36" as back height. Since this is my main seating area, comfort is important -- otherwise I'd pick one of the beautiful tufted designs.

I'm having a hard time selecting a leather as well. I've got it narrowed down to dark mossy greens or dark, rich browns I think. In terms of leather, I like 2 basic styles, the soft Capri, Tiburon, Ryan and Sedona. And then I also like the rugged Tuscany and Garfield. Could you provide any advice on these?