Thread: Abby Chair in Mesquite Saddle Burnished with Tuscany Harness welt trim

Daisymarie18 Guest

Default Abby Chair in Mesquite Saddle Burnished with Tuscany Harness welt trim

This is an adorable chair. It's not very big, but VERY comfortable. A great little chair for a smaller space!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	976 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	5095  

Sheriink Guest

Default Re: Abby Chair in Mesquite Saddle Burnished with Tuscany Harness welt trim

Beautiful color and detail. Enjoy.

Default Re: Abby Chair in Mesquite Saddle Burnished with Tuscany Harness welt trim

so cute. great leather choices too!

crunchysue Guest

Love it! Does it have any pockets?

Daisymarie18 Guest

I chose not to add the pockets...I love how they looked but didn't want to spend the additional $$ Especially with 3 kids there would probably be toys and stuff shoved in them and they would end up stretched out an torn up anyway!

Daisymarie, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Mesquite Saddle Burnished leather. It looks like it could be a good choice for a rustic look but I can't find any info on it. Is it pretty soft and a semi-sheen to it?

Daisymarie18 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainlion View Post
    Daisymarie, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Mesquite Saddle Burnished leather. It looks like it could be a good choice for a rustic look but I can't find any info on it. Is it pretty soft and a semi-sheen to it?
    Mountainlion, I think Mesquite Saddle Burnished is a great choice for a rustic look...it's smooth with a slight sheen and it's getting even better over time. Its getting softer and more comfy every day as it "breaks in". Definately has an "aged" look and feel to it. I love it!

Thanks Daisymarie, we have a mountain lodge style home which we're furnishing with a mix of rustic and elegant. There's not much info out there on the forum on Mesquite Saddle and unfortunately we're not able to get samples quick enough for us to meet the price hike deadline. We're even more confused having seen a few photos of Mesquite Saddle sofas and chairs and every picture shows the color differently. I'm beginning to think it's going to be a leap of faith by just ordering and then furnishing everything else according to the color sofas that turns up. We had thought of Tuscany Harness for the Author chairs, but wonder if the color differences would work in the same room.
    Last edited by Mountainlion; 07-15-2013 at 02:52 AM.

Monique Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Daisymarie18 View Post
    This is an adorable chair. It's not very big, but VERY comfortable. A great little chair for a smaller space!
    I am considering this chair and using a boot stool with it for my go to chair in our TV viewing area. Do you think it would work for that. I don't have an opportunity to sit in one.
    Thank you!

I have an Abby chair on the floor at my store, and have sold several off the floor model. It's well received by most all who try it, and I myself like it. Not saying you will of course - its subjective - however few that try it give it a thumbs down. It should work for you I would think.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.