Thread: How to Buy a New Sectional

Marca Guest

Smile How to Buy a New Sectional

Hello all, I am new to this forum and would like some feedback. I am in the market for a new sectional. I would like to get some opinions on the quality of the following. Taylor King Beckham sectional ( sofa and chaise ) Gold and Mitchell Martin sectional and the crate and barrel lounge. I was quoted a price of $3400 for Taylor King, , $ 4000 for Gold and Mitchelle from Bloomingdales and 3000 from C&R for the lounge. The Taylor King is the only one I have not been able to sit on. Can anyone provide info on the quality of each, and comfort of TK, and a fabric suggestion for a household with 2 adults, and a dog who likes to scratch and smooth before she sit's on it, Thank you

Default Re: How to Buy a New Sectional

You've asked two of the hardest questions to answer. Brand quality comparison and comfort levels. I don't attempt to rate brands because its not fair to the makers of the pieces unless I were to take a tour of their factories and SEE how they are built from the ground up. Unfortunately I don't have the time to go to all the various factories to do that. As for comfort - that's totally subjective. There are literally thousands of fabrics to choose from, I tend to like to suggest Chenilles as a category as they are plush, thick, tightly woven and usually wear well.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.