Sorry I haven't participated in the forum much lately, but I'm actually based overseas most of the time and unfortunately the forum can rarely be accessed from overseas for viewing (let alone contributing to posts), so I struggle and just have to make the most of it when I can access it, like today. Big thanks to Duane for all the assistance he has given me so far.

Tonight hubby decided we're going to have to aim to have our great room furniture sorted out by June next year, so we really need to start seriously thinking about which styles to go for and then pick out some leather samples, so we can receive them when we're in the States in September and make a choice.

Our home is a mountain lodge style home and we need two large sofas, which will be at right angles in our great room, one of which will face a huge fireplace. Both sofas will be floating in the room. We also need two chairs and matching ottomans to sit opposite one of the sofas, backing onto huge two storey windows, which overlook the mountains, hence it would be good for the two chairs to swivel to look at the view. However, I'm not particularly keen on the swivel look, so we may settle for stationary chairs, so long as they can be turned around easily.

The sofas we love the look of are:
Teton sofa
Carmen sofa
LaCross sofa (without tufted arms, like lynhig's)

However, we like the Author chairs, but it's likely that the many tufts on the Tetons would mean it best to avoid Author chairs in the same room, or do you think pillows across the back of the Tetons, would break up the look enough to make Authors a viable option?

We love the Carmen sofa (exactly like the fully loaded one Duane showed pictures of on this forum), but Authors wouldn't really match.

So, my question is, what two chairs and ottomans would you put with Teton sofas and
what chairs/ottomans would you put with Carmen sofas.
What chairs with LaCross sofas?
(bearing in mind my husband is over 6ft)

Our room is large, so we need to look at large sofas and large chairs.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Sorry if I don't reply quickly, it all depends if I can get on the forum or not.