Thread: Sofa to Hawaii

puhmuckel Guest

Default Sofa to Hawaii

Duane, looks like we need another sofa. I have family in Hawaii and the only brand available on the big Island is the Coja brand. Do you have any knowledgde of the quality of this brand? My mother fell in love with the Donovan and is serious about buying it depending on the actual price of shipping. I know it is a lot of work, but could you give us a quote for shipping to the Big Island in Hawaii. Thanks

I'll look into it on Monday. I have a good customer from Hawaii that has ordered several times from me, so I know the drill. it's going to be expensive, because first it has to go from H&M in Hickory to California, be loaded on a boat, then unloaded in Hawaii, then transferred to a carriage service there in most cases. I assume your mother will want a full delivery service where its placed into her home?

Just a guess at this point, but I'm going to toss out $ 1,000.00 - let's see how close I get!

Can you PM me with her complete home address? I have to have that to get an accurate quote. Once I get that I'll get some dollar figures.

No idea on that other brand, never heard of it, sorry.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.