Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5363_Gibbs_OC_PR.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	5524

I very much appreciate everyone's posts on this forum. I've only posted a couple times, but I feel like I've read every post on the forum more than once! Yall have been so very helpful.

I'm almost complete with my selections and would like some input on the final couple items. I am going to be ordering:
Evening Sofa (1667) in Antelope Chino, with the nail heads on the curved back like I saw in this forum (loved this!)
two Addison bustle back recliners (1023), the front in Capri Tobacco and the sides and back in Alligator Auburn
Plantation Tufted bench (043) in Cameo Tan Burnished (modified to 52"X29" and 17.5"high) -slightly unsure of this leather
Gibbs Chair (5363)

For the Gibbs Chair, the 2 leathers I'm considering are the Imperial Cordovan Burnished and the Capri Bordeaux. The Capri would probably tailor better on the tufted back and is much softer, while the Imperial Cordovan seems to have more depth to it and the darker tones in it might link better with the Capri Tobacco on the recliners. I had planned on having the wood in every selection to be Belgian Chocolate, since I loved the look of it in some of the forum pictures. However, I don't know if it would complement either of the leathers on the Gibbs chair. Does anyone know what the wood is shown on the Gibbs chair on their website (and hopefully linked here)? I'm also thinking about having the buttons on the tufted back of the chair done in the Capri Tobacco to help link it to the room.

What are your thoughts and recommendations for the leather and wood choices for the Gibbs? Any other thoughts and recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!